1. What is the Acropolis?
A. An ancient temple in Athens.
B. a citadel
C. A theatre
2. Where are most of the carved figures from the Parthenon?
A. Still on the Parthenon
B. in the acropolis museum
C. In the British Museum
3. How wide is the Corinth canal?
A. 20 feet
B. 150 feet
C. 70 feet
4. Rome was built on ___ hills.
5. What are the four biggest cathedrals in Europe?
6. How did the colosseum get it's name?
A. For the emperor who built it.
B. for a statue of colossus outside.
C. It's size.
7. Who was the ruling family in Florence?
8. Where was the David originally?
A. At the Vatican
B. the palace in Florence
C. A piazza in Italy
9. Where was Hitlers eagles nest?
10. Munich is in _____________?
11. Dachau was the first concentration camp opened in Germany. How many years was it open?
C. 1933 - 1948
12. What is the most visited tourist site in Paris?
A. Eiffel Tower
C. Disneyland Paris
13. It was said more people died building Versailles and it's gardens than France lost in the wars. True or false.
14. Where are the Crown Jewels held?
A. Buckingham Palace
B. Windsor Castle
C. The Tower of London
15. Who built Windsor and the Tower?
A. Henry VIII
C. William the Conquerer
16. What is Big Ben?
A. Clock Tower
C. Parliament building