Monday, July 30, 2012

Make it a Good Day!

July has officially been the most crazy month of this year. Thinking about it, it maybe the craziest in a few years. It has flown by and I have had so much fun! On any given night you can find me at Soccer games, Imax movies, the drive-in, or perhaps a concert or two. I am working hard to make everyday a good day. Some of you know that I attended the Neil Diamond Concert. I have been made fun of, but I must admit it was a cool concert. We had a lot of fun. Now, you guys get to enjoy my poor camera skills. Mom, you should know that your birthday was declared by Governor Herbert, to be Neil Diamond Day in Utah. You are SO Lucky!


I'm frustrated, I recorded America and Sweet Caroline for all of you, and I cannot get them to upload. I guess if you want to hear them you need to listen to them with me. I look like a dork in these pictures but since I must prove I was there, Kelly was nice enough to provide these for us.
In other news, you are now reading the blog of the Assistant to Principal at Highland High School!!!! I don't think this day could get any better, but we shall see.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm willing to share my day with Neil Diamond because you know I am a fan. Your Dad and I are so excited about your new job.

Jennifer said...

I'm willing to share my day with Neil Diamond because you know I am a fan. Your Dad and I are so excited about your new job.

Stacy said...

Stop it, you beauty! No Kelly, I was talking about Whit! Congrats!

sara said...

I only wish I could have been at the concert to sing along and maybe record it on my phone to have for the rest of my life. COMING TO AMERICA. TODAY!

Tyler and Jess said...

Congrats on the job!! So cool! They will love you!

Alan and Shelley said...

So, is this the job that you got last week and is the reason you're not coming up to see us next week? I'm confused. Is this a full-time job? I used to love Neil Diamond, but I find that I'm getting more like mom (your grandma) all the time. He has a gravelly voice, however I do like Coming to America, especially with fireworks in the background. Makes me get a little teary. I know, so sappy.

The Schauerhamers said...

Sounds like FUN! Yeah, i'm a little bummed you won't be coming up next week, okay not a little but A LOT! Oh well I hope the job turns out great and that we get to see more pics of how great you look in the near future!

Whit said...

The job I got last week, I had to call and quit the same day I was suppose to start. Yesterday. I interviewed for Highland on Friday. They had 50 people apply and interviewed their top picks, I actually interviewed for a different position. The principals liked me so much they decided they wanted me in the main office. Yikes! I start on Monday, and registration for 9th-12th grades starts on Tuesday. Its going to be a daunting task. Its full-time with benefits and I now can feel a little more like an adult.

Alan and Shelley said...

Yay, yay, yay, for the job and benefits!

Tomodachi said...

Wahoo! That is so awesome! You will be great! Wish you were at our school.
Adela