Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Summer is Fast Approaching

 Banner came to visit this weekend. She and Hannah had a little fun with a mustache I had in my car. Silly girls!



 Essie and her scary face. Which can quickly transition into.....
 her super excited face. 
 Maren was kind enough to model in a few shots for the cupcake stand blog. She was very careful not to stain her new ballet costume. Which by the way is adorable. 

 Les was kind enough to take a shot of me while I wasn't looking. My hair looks kinda frizzy. I need to take care of that. 
 Essie making her own smore. It was a little process for her. 
 Hearing wise council from Sara about why we shouldn't cut our own hair. She looks like she listened to every word. 
 Sara learned a valuable lesson later that evening. You can't balance a bowl on your chest, without a spill. 
Luckily she was able to save some of the salad. We had a great weekend, and I am loving this warm weather. I have enjoyed walks through Temple Square the last two days. The flowers are spectacular, and the International Art competition exhibit at the Museum is worth seeing. I recommend it to all. 

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Ha, ha! Doing the balance on your chest is pretty hard and takes complete concentration!

Tennyson said...

Those mustache pictures are the best I've ever seen. Miranda and I were busting a gut.

Alan and Shelley said...

I sure did like that cupcake stand. Good job on the tutorial. Now about Sara.... I know her bazooms are on the larger side, but I have never heard of someone actually thinking they can carry side dishes on them. Unfortunately it looked like a very tasty salad. And did Es cut her own hair? I wonder why little girls feel so compelled. Lily cut up her mom and dad's comforter last week with her new pink birthday scissors. I had a feeling when I bought them that it was going to be a risky gift.

liz and dennis said...

great pictures, your cupcakes are beautiful and cupcake stand was charming. glad to see pictures of everyone. i will exercise restraint and leave unspoken all the thoughts that have occurred to me on the hubris of large busted women.