Saturday, March 24, 2012

Busy, Busy Weekend

It has been a bust weekend, but such is life for a single girl in the city. I was lucky enough to be accompanied by Banner for a few choice events this week. 
 Thursday night/friday morning we attend the Hunger Games Premiere.  What a movie. I recommend seeing it. 
 I just got back for a disappointing loss, of REAL Salt Lake, to the Chivas. It was a great game though. 

 Banner got to attend her first Jazz game. It was a great game, We beat the nuggets by 20 points. Who doesn't love a blowout?

 Happy 22nd Birthday Gordon Hayward. He had an awesome game!


 Isn't she happy. My computer is dying so I've got to cut this short. I also need to try and catch up on some sleep. Enjoy your weekend everyone. Night

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too bad about Real SL. Go Jazz!

Banner had a great time.

sara said...

So you state you had a "bust weekend" Was that a Freudian slip or what. It does sound like you got quite a few events in. I like how you keep Banner all to yourself. I did not even know she was in town. Hey you need to change your blog background from Christmas to Spring. I hope to go to Hunger Games with Stacy tomorrow. Then we can talk.