Wednesday, November 2, 2011

200th Post: A Call to All Crafters

I have recently discovered a craft place that will host classes. My friend Kristie introduced me to it. They have cute projects, and I want to make some. The real kicker is that I want you all to join with me. Please check out their website www.poppyseedprojects.com

If you like the projects and would be interested in doing a class with me please leave a comment on my blog. These are just a sample of what could be done. Wouldn't this be fun!!

4 comments:

sara said...

I would do the Silent Night one. Can't we just do it on our own or do we have to join?

Kristie said...

You know I'm in!

Whit said...

You don't have to join anything. I shouldn't have used that word. I just let them know that I have people interested and how many, then they come to the house and help you do it and bring all of the supplies. Its easier than us buying all of the stuff.

Stacy said...

I'm in!