Monday, April 11, 2011

Exhaustion?






I hear some are calling it an extended vacation, but I call this life...exhaustion.  I went from Washington D.C. in the morning to Denver, to Salt Lake, where I made pit stop at my house to grab some clean clothes, and then I headed straight(driving) for California. Some may be asking, "Is she insane?" I believe the answer would be, "Certainly seems that way." The beaches have been beautiful, and I already have a very nice color. It may be all red, but it will turn brown quick. The view from the beach house is amazing. I don't know how else to describe it. Laguna Beach is a quaint little town, with nice uppity stores, and quiet people. I can't wait to be in Castle Dale for Easter. 

3 comments:

sara said...

Enjoy being by the beach. That does not happen everyday. There is something about sticking your feet in the sand. That should help with the exhaustion.

Anne Adele said...

Girl, I didn't realize your traveling was going to be so extensive. Go for it. You can be totally exhausted some other time.

Stacy said...

I so miss the beaches in CA. Try to enjoy, even though you are so tired.