Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

 Tennyson enjoying the popcorn Glendon and Bobette sent to us. The can is half the size of her body. 
 The cover of the book that I made for Liz and Dennis. Hopefully, she will upload more photos later. 
 The traditional Wii tournament. After much trash talk, I think many were humbled by their poor performances.


The only person that wraps present for themselves and is still surprised when he opens it. That spotlight is bright enough to blind someone in Ferron. 15,000,000 candle watts. Scary. Tennyson has a look of concern, it may be used to track her movements around the county or as maybe just as she pulls into the driveway late at night. 

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hee, hee, hee! I love Jim's gift.. That is fantastic. I do hope he pulls it out when Tennyson is coming home from some date. I love the book. You will have to tell me all about it when you et home.