Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Senioritis

I don't know if it is a real medical condition, but I feel some real senioritis setting in. Besides the fact that I am battling a cold, I am also trying to convince myself that school will end, and I will get everything done. I have been very busy and seems like I won't be getting a real break for quite awhile. I need to write two papers by Thursday, and at least four more after that. I assume thats the life of every history major. I walked home in the snow today. It was cold, and beautiful. It took me about an hour to get from campus to my house, I was walking very carefully. We all know I have a tendency to lose my balance, and end up on the ground. Luckily, that hasn't happened today. Eva is still spoiled, but I did trim my her front nails. She was livid. She tried to make me jealous but being buddy buddy with my roommate. Right now she is sleeping between my legs. At least she isn't biting my feet! My roommates and I are making a real effort to be part of our ward, and we are actually enjoying ourselves. We were in charge of the treats at Family Home Evening last night. I made different kinds of Rice Krispies. They were tasty. I can't wait for Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck on your papers. Don't spoil your kitty too much or you'll be in the same boat I'm in.

sara said...

Those look too good. Luckily I am not barfing anymore. Hope to see you in few days.

liz and dennis said...

it sounds like you and sara got sick too. i started feeling horrible monday night, came home from work early on tuesday and stayed home altogether today. some kind of flu bug. i wonder if i got it from you guys or gave it to you. who knows. dennis is ok so far. good luck with all your school work. i guess you noticed we still haven't heard from leslie. i'm tempted to phone her mission president, but maybe it's nothing to do with the mudslides, and she's just late emailing because of cambios. dennis and i are frustrated.

Whit said...

I have noticed that we didn't get an email. I would call the mission for you if I knew the number. I never know what to think when we don't get emails...so many things change from week to week, she may have had a meeting or something like that, which would change p day.

Anne Adele said...

So from your blog and the comments I realized that you, Sara and Lizzie have been sick. I'm so sorry. And on top of that you have to write papers. Again sorry. Senioritus must have a cure.