Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Introducing Eva Suyapa




I went to my mission reunion last Friday, and came home with a stronger testimony.......nope, well that and a Kitten. They were going to put her out on the road, and I knew what came after that. I couldn't take it. So, I brought her home. She enjoyed her weekend with the kids, and now she is just with me. Lets just say we've learned how to fit two of us in my bed. My sleep schedule is now changed, because she liked to be up at five thirty. Which means its time to play. I have decided that I should get up and study the scriptures as long as I am up. I read on the internet that you shouldn't put them outside by themselves until they are ten weeks old. So we have to endure for a few more weeks. She is so cute. We are bonding very well, as you can see. She has the spots that she likes to sleep.
I'm very busy with school and work. I am in Midterm week, and trying to rededicate myself to studying. Yikes!!
Sara and I are taking our road trip this Friday, and I am super excited. I bet you can't wait to see all the pictures.

4 comments:

sara said...

That first picture on Britany's shoulder is really cute. It's like she is trying to stay awake but cannot. I think you are going to go through some withdrawals while you are away from her.

The Schauerhamers said...

That kitten is pretty darn cute! I wish we could have "kitty"sat her while you take your trip but I would have had to keep her at the end of it. I hope that you two form a good relationship! Cats are keeprs!

Jennifer said...

She is a very cute kitty. How did you come up with her name?

Whit said...

Well, I liked the name Ava. Although the Spanish spelling is Eva, and then Suyapa is kind of a joke because that was the Virgin Saint in Honduras. I thought it was a silly name but everyone had a daughter names Suyapa.