Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 1: Miranda's Birthday

As you can see we were lucky enough to book a room at the Stratford 2. Little did I know, the accommodations were good for Sara but not for me. I was on a air mattress that was deflated by 1 am. Sound familiar? Overall, I would give it 4 stars because of the food and good company.




Sara and I started leg one of the journey by leaving Salt Lake at 3:30pm. We both had to work, and so therefore we started late. I also was a little nervous to leave behind little Eva, but the Jorgensen's assured me she was in good hands. I hope you are having fun!! We got to Cedar City, just in time to celebrate Miranda 23rd birthday with her. She had worked hard and prepared her own Birthday feast. As you can see the food was delicious. Happy Birthday Miranda.

Now, to entice all of you to follow our daily blogs, we will be be offering a quiz question everyday. The person with the most correct response will receive a gift from the wonderful land of Disney.

Suerte!!

1. On which attraction do you see a piano playing itself?
a. Splash Mountain
b. Pirates of the Caribbean
c. Disney's Music Hall
d. Mr. Toads Wild Ride

2. Which attraction travels the most distance at Disneyland? (hint: one word)

3. When first entering California Adventure, what famous landmark can be seen above your head? (three words)

We will be switching on the blogs with me doing one day and Sara the next. Submit your comments everyday and we will review them.
Check her blog later tonight for today's journey notes.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you were able to be with Miranda for her birthday. Your accomodations sound like the ones we had at Anne Adele's.

Now for the quiz:
1-B
2- Matterhorn
3- Golden Gate Bridge

**the muirs** said...

1-B
2-Monorail
3-Golden Gate Bridge

Alan and Shelley said...

Before I answer the quiz, can I just ask that there be no more pictures of delicious looking food until I get home? I know you mean well, but that was really hard to see today.
Now here are my answers: 1. The haunted mansion. 2. The monorail. 3. The golden gate bridge.
Can't wait until next time and don't be eating anymore good looking food.

Alan and Shelley said...

Ooops, I'm a dork! Just saw that the haunted mansion was not a choice. I guess I don't know this one so I'll say B like everyone else and hope you still count it. Thanks

Anne Adele said...

I'm so behind. I haven't opened up my computer all weekend long. I didn't know there was going to be a quiz. And now I've see everyone's answers there is no challenge. I'll join tomorrow, and I wasn't worried about winning anyway.