Tuesday, February 16, 2010

While I'm Waiting


I am waiting to go get Ashley from the airport, so I thought I coul blog a bit. I have done nothing of importance, surprise. I am currently preparing for midterms. Six weeks have passed in the Spring Semester. It doesn't seem like that long but I can't wait for it to be over. I have an intense dislike for one of my Professors, and I can't wait to say adios to her. I will work through my ill feelings and do my reading with a scowl on my face. You can tolerate anything for a short time, or at least thats what I thought I learned. I found out the dates for the Utah Valley Marathon, and I will be signing up for the 5k. I will start with that and work up to the half, and so on. I have an intense desire to become an athlete. Maybe its the inspiring performance of all the Olympians. I'm fighting my balance issues, and I will conquer. I had to take my new skirt home and have lizzy help me take it in. Thats encouraging.
The above pic is of my new do. I like it alot. Its not hard to handle, as before. I think next time I'll have to try a new color.
I had a long weekend, and I didn't get enough sleep to make it through this week without feeling exhausted. I yawned through my classes today. I think I had a combined 500 pages of reading assignments. Its frustrating when people think that I want to read all of those lame documents and books. Just to add to that anger, they throw out pop quizzes. I love school. I'm so grateful I only have one semester left.
I just vented and I feel some relief. thanks for reading.....

5 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

OKay your hair looks great! It looks so nice and smooth, i bet she thinned it a bit. I bet that feels good! I always love the way my hair feels after the salon ladies do it. WEll i'm so proud of you for signing up for the 5k I think htat is a great starter for even more wonderful goals in life. I'm sorry you have a bummer of a professor. I hate that and wouldn't wish that upon anyone it just makes the semester seem to drag on sometimes. good luck with that and yay and hooray for only one semester left! That should feel satisfying. Well we're down here in Mesa but will seeing you on the 26th or so! Look forward to that!

Anne Adele said...

I'm hoping that your dislike of the evil professor makes all your other teachers classes seem like waltz in the park. I likah your new hair cut and I'm thinking you might want to color your hair with spring and summer in mind. Blondiness, with summer tennis streaks. Or maybe working in the garden streaks.

Josh and Stacy said...

I love your hair.

Alan and Shelley said...

Dear Whitney, I love your hair too. It looks so healthy. How come I never knew you had an inner runner wanting to get out? I truly envy people who can run without pain. What I would do for that. Would love to hear that you are running a half. What an inspiration.

Noah said...

When the heck are you going to come visit us again?!?