Sunday, January 10, 2010

It was the BEST of times, and the worst... :)













I had mission party on Friday. May I say that I haven't had that much fun in so long. I love being with these guys. I won't go through naming them all, but I'm sure you have heard me talk about some of them. We played soccer for hours, and remembered the good time in Honduras. I can't wait until we get together again in the summer. On sunday I am going to go to Sean Merkleys homecoming(we were in the MTC together). I love that guy.
The worst of times, I had to say goodbye to them for a little while and I start school again on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to the routine, but not all of the papers and tests. I remind myself that I only have to do this a few more times. At least I'm closer than most of the guys in the picture. sigh of relief. I've set new goals for my spiritual, mental, social and physical health. This new year means a new me. I look forward to all of the new experiences.


No comments: