Thursday, January 21, 2010

Have and Have Nots

Well, I haven't done anything of note lately and by the state of our blogs...I'm guessing ya'll haven't either. I have made it through two weeks of school. I have not done all my homework. I have been assigned to read over 80 pages a night. I have not found that entertaining. I have fallen in love with my Utah History class. I have not ever had a LDS Professor until this semester. I have recieved news that my roommate is moving out. I have not found a new roommate, yet. I have spent more time with Ashley. I have not had so much fun with some my age for a long time. I have signed up for an institute class. I have not enjoyed an institute class this much...ever. I have worked out everyday for two weeks. I have not ever felt so good. I have been struggling to sleep. I have not considered sleeping pills. I have loved this new semester. I have not decided if that feeling will stick. I have been getting so excited for Spring. I have not liked the inversion. I have got a job interview on Monday. I have not an idea what they may ask or what I will wear. I'm feeling good because A. I went to school. B. Met a potential roommate. C. Gone to the temple. D. Remembered Grandma and the special moments we had together. E. Gone swimming for half and hour. Now I just need to get a good night of sleep. Can't wait to hear from all of you.

3 comments:

liz and dennis said...

i'm glad to hear about the swimming, institute, potential new roommate and the lds professor. good luck with all your homework and job seeking. yup, you suppose right when you suppose i've done nothing much of note. we're buried in snow down here. i slog to work and slog back home. write to leslie, get letters from leslie complaining that i don't write enough, in fact no one writes enough. she feels "cut off"...puleese!

Anne Adele said...

I'm happy for your good news. What kind of exercises are you doing? I was so happy to talk to you on Saturday. Hope that you have fun with Noah and Becky at their Maryland party. Yeah crab cakes and coleslaw.

Josh and Stacy said...

You didn't tell me your weren't sleeping well. Your me on the beach picture is so good. You are getting there. You are setting a good example for all of us.