All can be answered as in the scriptures or not. Best of Luck!!
1. Only two books in the New Testament give an account of Christ's birth.
2. Joseph was an old man when Jesus was born.
3. Joseph was told what name to give Jesus.
4. The wise men found Jesus in a stable.
5. Three wise men came to see baby Jesus.
6.The wise men rode camels.
7. The wise men were kings in their own country.
8. Angels appeared to shepherds who were watching their flocks at night.
9. The shepherds followed a star to Bethlehem.
10. The angels sang "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."
11. The shepherds found baby Jesus lying in a manger.
12. Baby Jesus was born in a stable.
13. Jesus was a descendant of King David.
14. Jesus was a descendant of Judah.
15. A mean innkeeper turned Joseph and Mary away.
16. A little drummer boy played his drum for baby Jesus.
17. A shepherd boy brought Jesus a lamb.
18. After the shepherds had seen Jesus, they went around telling other people about it.
19. Mary rode to Bethlehem on a donkey.
20. A white rose grew up at the door of the stable where Jesus was born.
21. The wise men were called "Magi.".
22. Though the animals awakened him, Jesus did not cry.
23. Jesus was born of a virgin mother.
24. Jesus was born on a snowy winter night.