Wednesday, December 16, 2009
1. Only two books in the New Testament give an account of Christ's birth.
2. Joseph was an old man when Jesus was born.
3. Joseph was told what name to give Jesus.
4. The wise men found Jesus in a stable.
5. Three wise men came to see baby Jesus.
6.The wise men rode camels.
7. The wise men were kings in their own country.
8. Angels appeared to shepherds who were watching their flocks at night.
9. The shepherds followed a star to Bethlehem.
10. The angels sang "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."
11. The shepherds found baby Jesus lying in a manger.
12. Baby Jesus was born in a stable.
13. Jesus was a descendant of King David.
14. Jesus was a descendant of Judah.
15. A mean innkeeper turned Joseph and Mary away.
16. A little drummer boy played his drum for baby Jesus.
17. A shepherd boy brought Jesus a lamb.
18. After the shepherds had seen Jesus, they went around telling other people about it.
19. Mary rode to Bethlehem on a donkey.
20. A white rose grew up at the door of the stable where Jesus was born.
21. The wise men were called "Magi.".
22. Though the animals awakened him, Jesus did not cry.
23. Jesus was born of a virgin mother.
24. Jesus was born on a snowy winter night.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
It seems like we never get a chance to celebrate Dads Birthday. Its falls in the same week as piano recitals, ward parties, and Jr. Jazz games. I was trying to remember all the birthdays we spent at other gatherings, and I think its almost everyone of them. Sorry Dad. I hope you got to do at least one thing fun today. At least you got a really good present this year, A suit:) I know you really wanted it. I love you.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Last but not least, I get to go home! I will be done with this semester, and I get to leave the city. That means a few weeks of no homework. I am getting closer to the finish line for my degree and I am getting so excited. I love being at home!