Okay guys, my quizzes are going to be getting harder everytime. We must pump up on our Fall and Halloween Knowledge. I encourage those who didn't take the quiz last time, to give it a go this time. Congrats to Shelley and Anne Adele, they both got 100%!!!! Good Luck on this one, they next one will be about fall foods. YUM
1. Which of these cities is NOT considered to be one of the most haunted in America?
New Orleans, Louisiana
2. The ghost of Abraham Lincoln has been sighted:
At the top of Chicago's Chrysler building
At the White House
Behind the window in the log cabin where he was born
All of the above
3. Who was the Winchester Mystery House built for?
The ghosts of the people killed by Winchester rifles
Sarah Winchester, the widow of the renowned gun maker William Wirt Winchester
The ghost of William Wirt Winchester, who appeared in his wife's dream requesting that the strange house be built after his death.
4. Which of the following is NOT traditionally associated with voodoo?
5. A few of the 25 women condemned to die during the Salem Witch Trials had actual supernatural powers.
6. In "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow," Ichabod Crane is pursed by Headless Horseman, the ghost of a trooper killed during:
The Civil War
The Revolutionary War
World War I
The War of 1812
7. Why are certain towns in the United States referred to as ghost towns?
The number of ghost sightings in those areas is abnormally high
They're located in cold climates, which make them attractive to ghosts
They're mostly empty, which makes them perfect haunting grounds for spirits
They were once flourishing towns but are now largely abandoned
Answers to last weeks quiz: A. Bats A. Turnips. A. All Saints Day. C. Skeletons B. Vandalized Homes A. Puritans