Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Facts coming soon!

My first day in the mission office. I looked thrilled right? I'm sure I was. A missionary sent this to me through facebook, last week. I didn't even know it exsisted. I miss them so much. 3 more months!!


Last year when everyone did their random facts page I enjoyed from a great distance. I now would like to post mine. I did indeed write mine in my mission journal. I ran across them, and I laughed so hard, I thought everyone else should know some funny things about me.


I also want to encourage everyone to keep blogging. So, I am asking that everyone post 5 things that would be new for me, things I don't know about you. I return I will post many things you may not know about me.


Preview:


1. I love General Conferance, and I am excited to hear it in English.


Keep on Truckin!

1 comment:

Miranda Shurtliff said...

You already know everything about me, I call you six times a day.