Wednesday, September 9, 2009

24th Birthday!!


The weekend started with a very friendly game of masterpiece. I guess I was a little rusty because I was fooled into purchasing both forgeries. Just my Luck!




Jonas hit up the all you can eat corn on the cob.



Who will ever forget the classic Byu vs. Oklahoma. I sure won't.




Maddie and I. Sporting some nice sets of shades.



To remind us that we always have enough food. Ps. remember not to stick the bratwurts, they lose all their juices.





Friendly table conversation.




My little helpers. Blowing out 24 candles did seem a little daunting.









I'm surprissed we didn't set off the smoke alarm. Luckily, it didn't damage the cake. It was delicious.




2 comments:

sara said...

That was a very fun weekend. See 24 feels pretty much like 23 doesn't it? Hope school is going well. See you in a few days.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows xp service pack 3 student ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg