Monday, August 31, 2009

Adios Elder Baum-Para Siempre Dios Este Con Vos


I wanted to wish my dear cousin zac a fine farewell. You are starting the greatest adventure of your life. I had a picture that was taken of zac giving me a hug on the day of my farewell. So, this is me giving him a hug the day of His farewell. The tables have turned. I am so proud of you! I wish with all my heart that you will feel the comfort of the Lord as you leave your family. I loved my mission, and I feel that it has been the greatest blessing in my life. As you begin your days in the CCM, remember the Lord loves you, and will bless you in your efforts.
I Love You Zac. Espero recibir noticias tuyos pronto. Que le vaya bien, y Dios Te Bendiga.
Tu Prima

Hasta Ver Nos Con El Rey

1 comment:

Madison said...

Man I wish I could be there with you guys. Darn it, Whitney! Your posts are making me cry! I wish the best for Zack on his mission too and I love you and him so much.