Monday, March 2, 2009

When you say nothing at all

I realize its not very fun when the family says nothing at all on your blogs. so I am going to be good and write more often. this week we worked hard and saw results. the Lord has blessed me with his tender mercies. My mission President looks after me like father. I know he loves me and he says he has complete confidence in me. I was touched, because I felt like I hadn´t made a difference in this area. My goal is, always leave the area better than when you came. That seemed impossible here. Nothing is impossible for the Lord.
I heard Morgan was moving. ahhh. I guess I will have to make more trips north. I have Hermana Beech in Rexburg and she says I am welcome whenever. I hope I have the same invitation in Ashton. I love you. Keep the commandments. the Lord loves you.
Hasta Pronto

Okay, Extra points. I will bring a awesome treasure home for the person who can guess or get close to how many people I have helped to the waters of baptism.

3 comments:

Josh and Stacy said...

HUGE GUESS 40!

The Schauerhamers said...

Ooo guilt trip! Sara said the one who would be the most disappointed about us moving to Ashton would be you. I hope you will just travel North as often as you can to come see us and hang out on the farm. I know you love going to Idaho especially during the summer so it will be like old times.

BTW, my guess is 100.

Jennifer said...

My guess is 57. I love you!