Monday, November 10, 2008

I drank Milk

I thought that you would all like to know that I just made a huge step forward. You know you tend to do that when you are on a mission. I was at an appointment with my favorite Hondo Mom and she gave me a big glass of milk. I don´t want to upset her by saying no. so what did I do. I quickly drank a glass of milk. if I thought that milk was bad in Utah, its worse here. Yuck. Oh the thinks that I do to live in Hondo land.
Just like to add, UTAH ROCKS. UNDEFEATED. I´m thrilled that they are doing so well. 7 in the polls. Thats without Alex. I wish I was home to go to a game. Enjoy it. Post more later

4 comments:

sara said...

I knew you would be thrilled. Maybe it is their year. I don't care which way it goes.

Jennifer said...

I can't believe you drank a whole glass of Honduran milk. You're a brave woman.

Liz & Dennis said...

yes, i can't talk about byu too much, it is so sad. what will happen when they play utah? i'm really afeared for 'um. hope you're having good times in honduras, but i havn't got too much sympathy for you about the milk. i think i was good for your character.

Miranda Lee Fauver said...

I'm sad that I can't fight with you about the Holy War.. BYU is still going to win. Remember last year? How I posted that you loved BYU on your blog and you had a fit? Ah, the good ole days. Hope you're well!