Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference


this is me in the stake center. I was waiting with my comp. for Conference to start. I watched it in the High Council room with Lloyd, Allsop and Ellsworth. She was in the other room. I look serious but I am really happy. I am going to be happy to see conference again in 6 months. Keep the Commandments. Love, Whit

P.S. Did Dad get my stuff from Elder Chandler Copeland? I sent a thing for Miranda. I hope you get it soon. Tell Alexis Congrats, I´m proud of her.


A Big Happy 21st Birthday to My little sis Miranda. I wish I could do a dedicatory post but I lack pics. So you will have to do with my sentiments which at times you find to be overly dramatic. Suck it up and deal. I love you and I am so glad that you are my sister. You lived through quite a few near death experiences with me so I guess that means were suppose to be together. I know that you tried to kill me last summer with that trick bonnet. You got a good laugh at my expense. I am always willing to be the butt of a good joke. I remember taking you to Gateway by way of trax. You were so scared, all because a lady asked us for money to buy a hamburger. I hope that you aren´t so scared of the world still. one day I will bring you to honduras and you can see what public transport is really like. Adventure. Remember while celebrating at home that I will be thinking of you here. All my Love.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the new pictures, you look good. I'm so glad you were able to see conference. It was wonderful and very uplifting.

sara said...

I am always so excited for a new post from you. I am glad that you were able to enjoy conference.

Liz & Dennis said...

thanks for writing a new post, i always love to see your pictures and hear from you. i,m glad the work is going well. love liz