Friday, November 30, 2007

Twilight

Okay, I took Leslies advice and I checked Twilight out at the library last night. I finished in the wee hours of the morning. I couldn't put it down. Why does this always happen to me. I make fun of a book and then end up loving it. Why? I can't wait to get to the library and check out the sequels. I can't explain my feelings about the book, but I do think I have a crush on Edward. Is that possible? Oh well. I have to check the quiz answers I will write soon. Les tell me what you think about the other two books.

I am writing this after reading the quiz results. Whats the big idea only Tennyson and Sara. Come on guys you can guess these movies. OH well here it goes.
1. The Gods Must Be Crazy 2. Talking to a baboon about her water can.
2.Back to The Future. Marty Mcfly and George McFly.
3. Lord of The Rings. The Fellowship of the Ring. Bilbo Baggins.
4. John Tucker Must Die. Kate
5. Pure Luck. Martin Shorts character.
6. The Guardian.
7. What's Up Doc

2 comments:

morgan said...

Those were hard quotes, but now after reading the answers i can make sense of the quotes. I just haven't ever seen John Tucker Must Die, The Guardian or Pure Luck. I hope I can do better next time.
Morgan
P.S. I loved Twilight too. I understand about Edward. It's ironic that his name is Edward and I had a crush on him too! :)

Josh and Stacy said...

Okay ya'll, I thought the book was a little silly! Vampires? I didn't know what it was about and I couldn't figure out what was up with the albino family. It was definitely a quick read. Not quite Harry Potter.
Stacy