Friday, November 16, 2007

Quiz

I have decided to start random quizzes on various things. I will post a new question every day.

Todays question is what movie is the music(that automatically starts on my blog) from?

No cheating. Just leave a comment with your answer or guess.

Best of Luck! Oh yes and some will question what is in this for me, well I will award little prizes, and if you doubt that I can come up with good prizes, just ask Sara what she got for winning my mission location contest.

3 comments:

banner said...

pride and prejudice

jennifer said...

hook

morgan said...

Hook.. Okay I totally knew it before I saw Jennifer's answer.. But I guess I still lose. Oh well I'm proud of myself for guessing it! I really can't believe I knew that! I can't wait until the next question! I'm totally going to win.