Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Quiz Question for Wednesday the 23rd.

This quiz starts today at 10:30am and will end tomorrow at 8:30am. Please click the email link to send me your answer or guess.

1. Who said this? "We bear our souls and tell the most appalling secrets."
2. Who said this? " My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes. That's a sentence I read once and I say it over to comfort myself in these times that try the soul."
3.Who said this? " I do not attempt to deny that I think very highly of him - that I greatly esteem him... I like him."

Do your best. If you can add the name of the movie with your answer. Hint: they are all different movies.

1 comment:

sara said...

okay I am doing this from memory and I am not using the internet to help me. Only the last one is familiar to me. It is from Sense and Sensibility and Marianne Dashwood says it about her sister.