Thursday, November 29, 2007

Movie Quotes

Name the movie and if possible the character:

1. All right, you can have this one, but no more! Leave the can! Do you hear me?
you see these? Don't you dare. Don't even think about it. You'll be sorry.

2. Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

3. I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel... thin. Sort of stretched, like... butter scraped over too much bread. I need a holiday. A very long holiday. And I don't expect I shall return.

4.Hydrogen and Oxygen walk into a bar and see Gold... they say Au, get outta the bar!

5. If by some miracle you actually have what it takes to become one of us, then you get to live a life of meager pay with the distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone somewhere in the vast sea. However, you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that. So, ladies and gentlemen, welcome. Welcome to A- school.

6.I am trained in martial arts. Judo, aikido, karate. The first thing they teach you is self-control. If someone calls you a jerk, you don't him them. You just walk away.
Jerk.
...Ah! See? Complete control.
Moron!

7. You don't wanna marry someone who's gonna get all wrinkled, lined and flabby!
Everyone gets wrinkled, lined and flabby!
By next week?

These are a very diverse mix of some of my favorite movies. Good Luck

1 comment:

sara said...

You are getting pretty difficult with your quizzes. I think that #7 is from What's up Doc? Is #5 from the Guardian. Some of them sound really familiar but I can't place them.