Friday, November 9, 2007

Christmas

I am in Salt Lake this weekend, I rode up with Liz yesterday. We came up for Grandpa Fuller's funeral. We went to day Murray Music and I went a little crazy. I have never bought music for myself but I found the Oklahoma book. I bought it. I also found some other classics, Anne of Green Gables, and a Christmas Duetbook. I look forward to sampling a few of these numbers with the family at Thanksgiving. Yes, we are planning on coming up for Leah's blessing. I believe that we coming on Saturday. I am going to ask that everyone rid themselves of the rotovirus before I come up and get infected. Tenny and Banner haven't really talked about Christmas this year, Banner is always pleased with any little thing people get her, but tenny is more difficult. She is currently waiting to hear back from a model contest that she entered. She should know in the next couple of weeks. She always likes a little something to accesorize her outfits. As for myself people ask what I want, but I really am clueless. This Christmas is going to be so different from and that i have experienced. I am looking forward to it, but as the days get closer to me leaving I get really nervous. I am confident that everything will end up being just fine.

**I saw sweet baby Leah yesterday, she is so fun to hold, she actually opened her eyes and looked at me.

No comments: