Monday, October 8, 2007

Fall

Summer went by fast this year. I have got almost everything that I need to go on my mission. Slowly everything is coming together. I am going to take my endowments out on Saturday. I am so excited.
Morgan's baby shower is Saturday night. I have everything ready to go, and am looking forward to giving her my gift, which is adorable.
I got a letter today from Sister Shawnette Rowley, who just returned from serving in Honduras. Her letter was very encouraging. I wish I could meet her, but she lives just outside of Boise. She tells me that I am going to arrive in Honduras just in time for the rainy hot season. GREAT! I am getting more nervous about leaving. General Conf. was a great pick-me up. The talks were amazing, I loved the talk by the Sister Beck.
I look forward to this week. Wonderful things are to come.

No comments: